Welcome - Thank you to this month’s coffee set-up volunteers: Eileen & Dorothy
Next month’s volunteers (July 25th, 2017): Marie & MaryAnn
# Of Residents in attendance: 40
Sunshine Report: Winnie gave the report
Treasurer’s Report: 5/1/2017 $755.44 (Paid $75 to Clearwater Connection) (Collected $33 Dues, $89.30 Pancake Breakfast 89.30 Total $122.30) Ending 5/31/2017 – $802.74
Bus to Church—the bus to church leaves from the front lobby at 8:30 am NO BUS on July 2nd or July 16th
Tuesday Church Services-Church services will continue to be held at 2 pm in Bertelsen Hall in Tuesdays. 2nd Tuesday is a communion service and 3rd Tuesday is a worship service.
Bus trip to Grocery Store –
Monday July 3rd at 9 am
Monday July 17th at 1:00 pm
*EVERY Wednesday 10AM EXERCISE CLASS IN BERTELSEN HALL*
Monday July 3rd @ 9am: Gordy’s
Tuesday July 4th @ 12pm: Pot Luck in Bertelsen Hall
Friday July 14th @ 3pm: Karol Hommen Piano in Bertelsen Hall
Monday July 17th @ 1:00 pm: Gordy’s
Thursday July 20th @ 4:30 pm: Night out at Hanger 54
Tuesday July 25th @ 9:30 (Fire Alarm Test) - 10am Resident Meeting
· Tim will be gone the weekend of June 9-12 please call Beth if there is an emergency
· UniRoyal Film is $75.00 would you like him here? Proposed date is Friday June 8th at 3pm: Mark made a motion to have the film and pay him, Jane 2nd - passed unanimously. NOTE: FILM IS ONLY $50.00
· Solid Rock (Christian Group from Peace Lutheran) will be here on Wednesday May 30th
· Meal slips are due by Thursday – Please cut off the top part of the slip. If not handed in it is assumed that you are not eating the following week
· Please double bag your garbage
· Let us know if you spill & what you spill – even if you leave an anonymous note
· Carol made a motion to send the Red Cross 100.00 for tornado victims, Mavis second - motion did not pass. Pat made a motion to send 100.00 directly to the victims of Rusk and Barron County at Beth's discretion where to send it. Roger second. Passed unanimously.
· Tim will be gone the weekend Saturday July 8-9 please call Beth if there is an emergency
· There will be a yellow strip painted on the sidewalk curbs outside
· There asphalt repair outside at the end of the driveway, not sure on date watch signs
· There will be flooring work on 3rd floor in an apartment. That will be very noisy.
· Mark made a motion for Karol Hommen to come play piano – Mary second, passed unanimously. Mark made a motion to pay her $75.00 – Mavis second, passed unanimously.
· Please return your boxes to the kitchen promptly and make sure they are rinsed out. These boxes are costly.
· Meal prices are going up to $8.00/ea as of July 31st. Please talk to Beth or Jerry if you have concerns.
· Would you like to make a donation to Solid Rock? Mark made a motion to send them $75.00 Milt second – passed unanimously
· Please Double Bag or bring down in a container your garbage