Resident Association Meeting May 31, 2016, at 10 am
Welcome—Thank you to this month’s coffee set-up volunteers: Marie E & Dorothy
Next month’s volunteers (Tues, June 28th): Winnie & Fran
# of Residents in attendance: 36
Treasurer’s Report: Income in April 28.00 – April Balance $767.62
Sunshine Report: Winnie gave report
Calendar: June Calendar:
Bus to Church—the bus to church leaves from the front lobby at 8:30am
Tuesday Church Services-Church services will continue to be held at 2 pm in Bertelsen Hall in Tuesdays.
Bus trip to Grocery Store –
June 6th at 9:15
June 20th at 1:15
*EVERY Wednesday 10AM EXERCISE CLASS IN BERTELSEN HALL*
June 6th: 9:15 AM – Gordys
June 9th : 4:15 Night Out Smiths Country Inn
June 13th: 2 PM Heritage Senior Living Presentation in Bertelsen Hall
June 15th: 4:30 Night Out at Good Shepherd Church – Grilled Chicken Dinner
June 17th: 10AM - Bible Study w/ Lois Now in Bertelsen Hall
June 20th: 6:30 PM – Solid Rock in Bertelsen Hall
June 27th: 2 PM – ADRC Dementia Care Presentation
June 28th: 9:30 Coffee/10 AM - Resident Meeting
June 28th: 4:30 Night Out Senior Center
1. “Delivery Fix” was here to discuss their services and how they can help. If you want more information or pricing please stop in the office I will get you a copy.
2. Spring Maintenance is underway, please note that Tim will be meeting with you do maintenance on your apartment.
A. When Tim and Jon do spring/fall maintenance they check the dryer vents from the outside. If you feel that your dryer is not running properly please talk to Tim and he will check the vent other times during the year.
3. With severe weather season starting, if there is a tornado, Bertelsen Hall is the safest place to gather. If you cannot meet in Bertelsen Hall – please go to a lower stairwell away from windows or the basement garage under the office.
4. Make sure you are double bagging your garbage, and if you have assistance please make sure they are double bagging. Stains are very hard to remove. This is in our policies, please follow this policy.
5. I contacted the city regarding the tornado alarm – I am awaiting a phone call back. They recommend purchasing weather radios J
6. A motion passed to have Memorial Day pot luck on May 31st at 12 pm. A motion passed to pay for the meat from the resident funds for the Memorial Day pot luck.
Meeting Adjourned: 10:35 am