Resident Association Meeting July 27th, 2016, at 10 am
Welcome—Thank you to this month’s coffee set-up volunteers: Dorothy & Marie
Next month’s volunteers (Tues, August 30th): Marie & Sandy
# of Residents in attendance: 35
Sunshine Report: Winnie gave report
Treasurer’s Report: Balance 5-31-16 Dues 21.00, Treats 5.00, Balance 6-30-2016 $787.16
**If you have questions on whether you paid dues or not Call Jim**
Calendar: August Calendar:
Bus to Church—the bus to church leaves from the front lobby at 8:30am
Tuesday Church Services-Church services will continue to be held at 2 pm in Bertelsen Hall in Tuesdays.
Bus trip to Grocery Store –
Monday August 1st at 9:15
Monday August 15th at 1:15
*EVERY Wednesday 10AM EXERCISE CLASS IN BERTELSEN HALL*
Barb is gone from July 29-August 9th
Monday August 1st: 9:20AM – Gordys
Friday August 12th: Miracle Ear Day!
Monday August 15th: 1:20pm Gordys
Friday August 19th: 10am Bible Study Bertelsen Hall
Thursday August 18th: 4:15 Night Out at Chicken Chasers
Tuesday August 30th: 10am Resident Meeting
1. Beth will be out of the office starting Wednesday June 29th at 12pm until July 5th.
2. We have a new program: File of Life (for EMTS if need be) – Stop in the office to get the information.
3. We have 1 more page for the community book, if you would like it stop down to the office. If you need all new pages (7 total) stop down to get your pack. $.25 each.
4. Melinda for Valley Hearing will be here today to discuss the opportunity they have for everyone that lives here. (Lunch and Learn in July, Hearing Screens in August) Watch the Calendars!
5. Make sure you double bag your garbage – if you have a cleaner they need to be double bagging your garbage too.
6. Make sure that if you take an animal out you bag the waste.
7. Do not smoke on grounds.
8. On January 1st, 2017 the meal cost will be $6.75
1. When filling out weekly meal slip, if you do not mark for diabetic or fruit only you will be given the dessert of the day. If you mark fruit or diabetic that is what is planned for in the kitchen. If you decide to change your choice you must do for by lunch the day before, and the request may be granted based on if the kitchen has enough dessert for the original requests.
2. Please make sure to turn back in your meal slips by Thursday.
3. No Saving Seats in the lunch room, sit only where there seats
4. The table upstairs is for free items, these items should be left on the table for no more than 5 days. After that please discard the items. When using the table for cards or dominos please move the items off the table and then put back on table.
5. Make sure bingo items are not expired, half eaten, or inappropriate for others.
6. Please be respectful to neighbors, staff, and visitors.
7. If you have concerns please bring them to Beth, I will do my best to address them or to get help from others.
8. We have a new director, Jerry, he will be in the office part-time no set hours.
9. Lots of new items in the craft room! If you need help talk to Dorothy!
Meeting Adjourned: 10:25am