Resident Association Meeting April 25th, 2017, at 10 am
Welcome—Thank you to this month’s coffee set-up volunteers: Milt, Marie & Dorothy
Next month’s volunteers (May 30th, 2017): Winnie & LaRayne
# Of Residents in attendance: 38
Sunshine Report: Winnie gave the report
Bus to Church—the bus to church leaves from the front lobby at 8:30 am
Tuesday Church Services-Church services will continue to be held at 2 pm in Bertelsen Hall in Tuesdays.
Bus trip to Grocery Store –
Tuesday May 2nd at 10 am
Monday May 15th at 1:15 pm
*EVERY Wednesday 10AM EXERCISE CLASS IN BERTELSEN HALL*
Tuesday May 2nd @ 10am: Gordy’s
Monday May 15th @ 1:15 pm: Gordy’s
Monday May 15th @ 5:30 pm: Singers Clearwater Connection
Monday May 22nd @ 4:30 pm: Night Out @ Pizza Ranch
Monday May 29th: Memorial Day Pot Luck in Dining Room
Tuesday May 30th @ 9:30 (Fire Alarm Test) - 10am Resident Meeting
· Do you want soup over summer? No, more salads
· The kitchen has some fun plans: more cook outs, salads and theme day Fridays!
· Please do not call the cooks on their personal cell phones, if you need to reach the kitchen call through the office
· Would you like a soup to go idea? It would be priced accordingly? Yes, Beth will price it out – More info to come this fall
· Farmers Market will be open soon – Fresh fruits and vegetables! “Fresh Veggie of the Week”
· Please make sure your furnace fan is on auto (not set on “on”) – if you need help with this ask Tim or Beth
· Spring Maintenance has started, Josh (a volunteer from UWEC) is working with Tim to complete spring maintenance
· Building washing will be in May
· Jim Radloff would like to come: Scheduled for Friday April 28th at 3pm
· Clearwater Connection (Quartet) will be here on May 15th @ 5:30pm
· You can wash your laundry any day of the week *Linda usually is not using the Laundry room on Fridays
· There is a Thank you note for Kay in the dining room for the movies.
· There are movies upstairs in the lobby to borrow if you would like
· Great job on the tornado drill
· Please only call Tim & Beth at home if there is an emergency, use your judgement on what an emergency is. (Leaking pipes, running toilets, lock out) Otherwise please fill out a work order or wait until the office opens on Monday. Please ask your family to do the same. Thank You!